Here is how to find the Minnaar Treasure:
Collect or trade enough Minnaars to gather all 24 words. They are repeated throughout the collection so it shouldn’t be too hard to gather them with a little effort.
Start generating bitcoin addresses using different combinations of the words. The private key is generated from the passphrase using the SHA256 algorithm. You can use the tool like BitAddress.org. Here’s how
- Click on the “Brain Wallet” tab
- Enter the 24 words (lower case, no spaces, no repeated words)
- Check the “Compressed address?” box
- Click on “View”
- A bitcoin address and a private address will be displayed. Check to see if the bitcoin address matches “1LJUoadJQnEPf6G8u76KFesWJs1MA4S1hA”.
- If you get a match, you have solved the combination! When you get a match, save/write down the combination and use a bitcoin wallet like Green Address to “Sweep Private Key” and scan the QR code for the private key.
- This will transfer the bitcoin to your wallet. Next, contact me to claim the balance of the Minnaar Treasure (gold and Minnaar Money artworks). I will ask you to verify the combination and demonstrate control of the bitcoins that you transferred (I will show you how).
- If you don’t get a match, try the same combination and uncheck the “Compressed address?” box then click “View”. If you get a match, see the instructions above to claim the Minnaar Treasure.
- If neither of these combinations work, start again and try another word combination! Good luck and happy hunting!